AWS AI and Machine Learning Services
Deliver the benefits of AI and ML services to customers, agents and supervisors alike, implementing machine learning and natural language processing to enable customer self-service, live-call analytics, transcription, sentiment analysis and agent assist. Post-call analytics can be used to uncover insights that help deliver great customer experiences in your contact center.
- Voice: Vonage for AWS Contact Center Intelligence gives you the ability to deploy the AI capabilities of AWS across a suite of voice networks including IP based voice, carrier based PSTN networks and your own existing SIP infrastructure.
- Seamless connection: Built to work seamlessly with AWS AI services, Vonage uses a RFC 6455 compliant websocket to connect the capabilities of AI to your contact center’s voice experience.
- Take conversation to the next level: The conversation doesn’t stop with voice, move the context of the conversation with the customer as they engage with you across a multitude of communication channels including messaging and video.
- Expedite time to resolution with AI for FAQs.
- Offer choice in how customers engage with you.
- Improve efficiencies within your customer service department.
Agent assist tools
- Provide agents with live-call analytics for deeper insights.
- Empower agents with in call assist to provide top level customer service.
- Optimise efficiencies for better customer service and agent retention.
- Leverage every customer interaction to improve service.
- Better tailor each individual experience to the customer.
- Improve the bot and agent experience alike with the detailed insight you need.