We offer a complete range of phone number types so you can enable any kind of communication quickly
Instantly provisionPhone numbers are now software assets that can be acquired instantly through the Vonage API platform. With these new assets, developers can now build communication tools with just a few lines of code.
Number selection & reachThe most comprehensive offering of phone numbers and shortcodes in the industry, enabling developers to reach their target markets reliably.
Cost effectiveFor less than one dollar, your application can programmatically acquire local phone numbers from across the globe with a simple API call.
Virtual phone numberTo communicate effectively with your users, you need virtual phone numbers.
- Provisioning virtual numbers in the same market as your users increases the chances that the numbers will be interacted with and that their messages will be read
- With 85 countries currently supported, Vonage offers the broadest reach of virtual numbers from across the globe
- Prior to provisioning, our numbers are rigorously tested and screened to confirm their capabilities and functionality*
- Our virtual phone numbers are quarantined and aged appropriately to remove the risk of cross talk from any previous users
US 10 DLC allows businesses to provide a higher quality of the delivery of your messages originating from long codes while continuing to protect end-users from unwanted messages. (For messages sent to USA numbers only.)
The new 10 Digit Long Code (10DLC) standard is a sanctioned solution for A2P messaging that all major US carriers have adopted to deliver better customer experience along with business benefits such as brand accountability and more reliable deliverability.
Multiple use cases. Use 10DLC to send your important alerts, marketing messages, 2FA notifications and more.
Customize your 10DLC setup. Structure your brands, campaigns, and numbers the way you want to when messaging your US audience.
Be more personal by texting with your business or local number. Texting with a local 10DLC number fosters trust and allows businesses to streamline their communications.
Use your existing ten digit phone numbers. Businesses can send more messages by registering their existing phone number, and won’t have to pay for an additional number to get 10DLC capabilities.
Higher message throughput and better deliverability. A2P sanctioned 10DLCs can send up to 30 messages per second and are registered directly with the carriers. *Higher throughput can be requested for select use cases.
Register now. Whether it’s your local business lines or your virtual lines, our experts can help you start registering your numbers’ brands and campaign use cases for 10DLC messaging to US phone numbers.
Toll freeAchieve branded communication by using a toll-free number to send and receive SMS and voice calls.
- Toll-free numbers are supported in the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico, have no volume restrictions, and support up to 50 messages per second
- Per-second billing for voice usage and a single per-message price for both incoming and outgoing traffic
- Enable your existing toll-free number with SMS, or port your number to the Vonage Communications Platform to enable both voice and SMS. We have an inventory of toll free numbers available for instant provisioning
- Toll free numbers support up to 50 messages per second
Dedicated Short codes
We work directly with you to procure unique short codes. With a recognizable sender ID, you’ll be distinguished in the marketplace—and increase your speed to market. And when networks don’t allow specific short codes, we’ll automatically map to a long virtual number to ensure your message gets delivered.
Our campaign management API allows you to view and manage who has opted in and who has opted out of the program, allowing you to programmatically manage campaigns through the API
We help you through the process of applying and deploying dedicated short codes, which is required for branding or higher throughput campaigns in the USA or Canada
Create custom codes that delight your customers
Maximize volume throughput
Increase message readability